Electrical Services for Home Buyers
I’m sure you are aware of the current economic situation – so it will come as no surprise to know that people haven’t been spending money on replacing worn out / outdated electrics.
If you are buying a home the last thing you need is surprises that cost money.
Even if you think the electrics are fine, it is worth getting expert opinion, one of the first things you are going to do – decorate?
Once you have decorated and moved in any work becomes more costly, difficult, and potentially dangerous.
Properties are increasingly seen where someone moves in and spends a lot of money on new carpets, curtains and decorating then finds out the property has wiring that is outdated and needs replacing, and then decorating again.
See our Domestic Services – Rewires section for hints on what to look for.
We can offer:
- Electrical Visual Checks from £35
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Electrical Repairs, to internal lighting, security lighting, space and water heating, Smoke Detection, Showers, and ventilation from £35
- New light fittings professionally installed from £35
- Condensation solutions
- Burglar Alarm installation with maintenance from £35
- And more...
Download the pdf file: Guide to condition reports for domestic electrical installations
Back to top
Take the next step
For advice or to discuss a solution to fit your needs and budget, contact Brian Moughtin at JEM Mechanical and Electrical. Use the contact form on the right, call 01484 664301 or 07979 397834 or email , and we will be in touch as soon as possible.